Do you have your parcels sent to your home address? Ever come home to a missed delivery card? We’ve come up with five ways to help you avoid missing deliveries in the future.
Is your parcel already on its way to you?
If your parcel is already on its way to you, you will need to contact your local New Zealand Couriers branch to organise your parcel to be directed to an address where you or someone you know will be present at time of delivery.
Find your local branch contact details here.
Five ways to avoid missing future deliveries
- When you order something for delivery to your address, have the item addressed to your work address instead of your home address. Deliveries to businesses very rarely cannot be completed on the first attempt.
- Provide us with authority to leave your parcel at a safe location on your property. We come install a small delivery tag at your chosen safe place and you always get your parcel on the first delivery. Get a free delivery tag now >
- Have your parcel addressed to a friend, relative or neighbour that you know will be home so that the delivery can be completed on the first attempt.
- Have your parcel addressed to one of our Delivery Link Partners (Agents & Collect / Send Points) for you to pick up when you want.
- Have a Lockbox or Courier Box at your place for secure, anytime delivery – ideal for when no one is present. A secure box that any delivery driver can put parcels inside, but is locked securely to prevent theft or damage.
Always get your parcel on the first delivery. We will leave it in your safe place.
Organising a parcel to be redelivered is annoying. That’s why we created delivery tags.
We come and install one at a safe place of your choice so we can deliver your parcels first time, every time. You’ll never have to organise a parcel redelivery again.
What is a delivery tag?
Delivery tags were created so that you always get your parcel first time. They are small metallic barcodes that are installed (peel and stick) at a safe place of your choosing on your property. You choose the safe place and your local courier will come and install it for you.
After installation, all future parcels you receive through New Zealand Couriers will be left in that safe place whether you are around or not. Our courier scans the delivery tag barcode when delivering your parcel so that you know when it has been delivered.
You deserve to always get your parcel first time. But if you leave it up to chance, it may not happen.